Holistic Medical Treatment
I provide non-urgent integrative medical services for mental health, addiction (including technology overuse), chronic pain, and any condition that would benefit from enhanced self-motivation & lifestyle change.
I provide in-person or virtual empowerment coaching for innovation, leadership, and motivation. These sessions can be in person or online. Please contact the program coordinator at Healthcodeor call 604-283-8892 for more information.
Small-Group Mental Health Classes
If someone you love is experiencing a mental health or addiction issue, please join me for informative and practical small group sessions. These courses will be customized to the needs on the group via a pre-program needs assessment.
Session outline includes:
- Latest neuroscience and medical research to explain the underpinnings of mental health and addictions
- Review of mental health risk factors, signs, symptoms, and course of illness
- Detailed discussions of therapies such as lifestyle changes, mindfulness, cognitive behavior therapy, motivational interviewing, dialectic behavior therapy, and more.
- Maximum of 10 people per class helping you form an online community of support.
Corporate Mental Health & Wellness Consultation
Would your company or organization benefit from an enhanced focus on wellness, mental health, and workplace culture? Contact me for a customized proposal that will fit your needs through a variety of services:
- Company-wide events to ensure broad access to key concepts
- Small group sessions for specific roles/issues
- 1:1 support including medical treatment if needed
- Customized evidence-based resources
- Referral to sub-specialty services as needed