Holistic Medical Treatment
I provide non-urgent integrative medical services for mental health, addiction (including technology overuse), chronic pain, and any condition that would benefit from enhanced self-motivation & lifestyle change.
I provide in-person or virtual empowerment coaching for innovation, leadership, and motivation. These sessions can be in person or online. Please contact the program coordinator at False Creek Urgent Care for more information.
Small-Group Mental Health Classes
If someone you love is experiencing a mental health or addiction issue, please join me for informative and practical small group sessions. These courses will be customized to the needs on the group via a pre-program needs assessment.
Session outline includes:
- Latest neuroscience and medical research to explain the underpinnings of mental health and addictions
- Review of mental health risk factors, signs, symptoms, and course of illness
- Detailed discussions of therapies such as lifestyle changes, mindfulness, cognitive behavior therapy, motivational interviewing, dialectic behavior therapy, and more.
- Maximum of 10 people per class helping you form an online community of support.
Corporate Mental Health & Wellness Consultation
Would your company or organization benefit from an enhanced focus on wellness, mental health, and workplace culture? Contact me for a customized proposal that will fit your needs through a variety of services:
- Company-wide events to ensure broad access to key concepts
- Small group sessions for specific roles/issues
- 1:1 support including medical treatment if needed
- Customized evidence-based resources
- Referral to sub-specialty services as needed